Let this sink in. You will see the face of God. You will look into the eyes of the One who has always seen; you will behold the mouth that commands history. And if there is anything more amazing than the moment you see his face, it’s the moment he touches yours. “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes” (Rev. 21:4 NCV).
When I come home to Heaven how joyful it will be!
For on that day at last my risen Lord I'll see.
No greater happiness than to see Him face to face,
To see the love in His eyes and feel His warm embrace.
I've done nothing to deserve that perfect home above.
It was given freely through the grace of Jesus' love.
Then why should earthly cares weigh down upon me so?
They will be a distant memory when home at last I go.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

2 years

Sitting here thinking about mama today. Tomorrow it will be only 2 years since she went to be in Heaven.  She loved the song "When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all see Jesus we will sing and shout the victory!!!!"   Some day I will see mama again!  I can't wait.  Sometimes I feel her with me in my heart.  I think God gives that to me to comfort me.  It still hurts like crazy and I don't think I will ever stop missing her.  I talked to her almost every day. (Sometimes I still do.)  Two years. Seems longer. Miss you mom!!!

We all miss you and love you like crazy mama!!!!!!







No comments:

I AM FREE

I Am Free

Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free

I am following the path God laid for me.

I took his hand when I heard him call.

I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day.

I found that peace at the close of the day.

If my parting has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joy.

Be not burdened with time of sorrow.

I wish for you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life’s been full, I savored much.

Good children, good friends, good times, a loved ones touch.

A long life, yet all too brief.

Don’t lengthen it now to undue grief.

Lift up your hearts and share with me.

God wanted me now, He has set me free.

Total Pageviews