Let this sink in. You will see the face of God. You will look into the eyes of the One who has always seen; you will behold the mouth that commands history. And if there is anything more amazing than the moment you see his face, it’s the moment he touches yours. “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes” (Rev. 21:4 NCV).
When I come home to Heaven how joyful it will be!
For on that day at last my risen Lord I'll see.
No greater happiness than to see Him face to face,
To see the love in His eyes and feel His warm embrace.
I've done nothing to deserve that perfect home above.
It was given freely through the grace of Jesus' love.
Then why should earthly cares weigh down upon me so?
They will be a distant memory when home at last I go.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Comments, thoughts, and Memories!


Please leave your comments, thoughts or memories below to comfort and share with others. Thank you!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

A beautiful smile has entered into Heaven! They are all rejoicing! Love you all and praying for healing of your hearts! HUGS!

Heather said...

she was not my biological grandma, but never ever did she make me feel like anything except her blood grand-daughter! i will forever miss her!

Joyce said...

I am so sorry if you are having trouble commenting here. If you are.... please send me your comments and I will post them for you. :#

I AM FREE

I Am Free

Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free

I am following the path God laid for me.

I took his hand when I heard him call.

I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day.

I found that peace at the close of the day.

If my parting has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joy.

Be not burdened with time of sorrow.

I wish for you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life’s been full, I savored much.

Good children, good friends, good times, a loved ones touch.

A long life, yet all too brief.

Don’t lengthen it now to undue grief.

Lift up your hearts and share with me.

God wanted me now, He has set me free.

Total Pageviews